Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A recently built inpatient behavioral health facility is seeking a BE/BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their growing team.
Situated in a beautiful Denver, Colorado suburb on ten private acres, this facility is looking for a provider who is wanted to be intimately involved with the growth and development of the child and adolescent psychiatry unit.
* Free standing, dedicated, behavioral health hospital.
* Opportunity to develop and leave your fingerprint on a new adolescent psychiatry program.
* Focus on patient and family centered care.
* Full ancillary support - mental health technicians, nursing, APP's, and LCSW's/LPC's to help manage the milieu and create a safe and supportive environment for clients.
* Competitive base salary and medical director stipend available.
* Comprehensive benefits.
Living in Denver, CO:
* RANKED NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO LIVE By U.S. News & World Report.
* Denver has an agreeable climate with plenty of sunshine and low rainfall making it the perfect place to enjoy numerous outdoor activities.
* The area has every imaginable sports activity to offer whether you want to participate or to just be a spectator from the Rockies to skiing in the Rockies - Denver has it all within a short drive.
* Cultural activities also abundant from a World Class Art Museum to the Denver Center for Performing Arts, Science, art, botanical gardens and much more.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Office: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...