A Joint Commission-accredited regional referral facility in Southern Missouri is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist for a full-time, permanent, and hospital-employed position. This regional referral center's service area extends through nine counties in south-central Missouri and north-central Arkansas (180,000).
- 22-bed adult (ages 18+) psych unit
- Schedule: 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Average inpatient census: 17
- The average length of stay: 4 days
- Inpatient unit support consists of 1 nurse manager, 2 RN's, 1 LPN, 2 CNA's, 1 unit secretary, & social service staff
- $315,000 base salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Up to $100,000 in student loan
- Up to $4,500 for CME?s and professional license fees Malpractice insurance with tail Health/dental/vision insurance Life insurance Long and short term disability 403B plan with employer match
- 457 retirement plan ?Top Hat Plan?
- J1 waiver and H1B visa support
- And much more
Southern Missouri is a land of contrasts. Once a swampy, alluvial plain, the region now sustains fertile cotton and rice farms. The state's tallest peak, Taum Sauk Mountain, rises 1,772 feet above sea level in central-south Missouri, while the southeastern ?bootheel? is defined by the Mississippi River.
Tucked in the Ozark Mountains, near pristine wilderness areas and spring-fed streams, this city attracts nature lovers, entrepreneurs, and families searching for a small-town feel with big-city conveniences.
As the largest city within 100 miles of south-central Missouri, the city provides the most options for lodging, dining, outfitting, and other services unavailable at the final destination.