This job is archived
Experienced Psychiatrist Needed for Adult Outpatient Locums Job in New YorkThe locums Psychiatrist will be expected to provide services that include a comprehensive program of evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation for patients over 18 years of age whose primary diagnosis is a psychiatric disorder.
Additional illustrative duties include:
◦ Admission and discharge of patients, including psychiatric examination, evaluation and assessment;
◦ Facilitate group/family education and therapy;
◦ Ordering suicide precautions;
◦ Provide treatment of children and adolescents including individual, supportive, behavioral, cognitive and insight oriented therapy;
◦ Ordering laboratory tests or diagnostic assessments, including consultation with medical specialty providers;
◦ Perform first aid and medical triage, including initial physical examination on new admissions in the event a pediatrician is not on site.
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
For more jobs, visit [Register to View] & Coker.