This job is archived
HELP SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!
$$$$$$$$$$ OFFERING A SIGNING BONUS $$$$$$$$$$
OMV Medical, Inc., a DHA (Defense Health Agency)
Government contractor, is seeking a
Irwin Army Community Hospital, Fort Riley Kansas
OMV Medical, Inc., a recognized leader, has been providing medical staffing and management services for over a quarter of a century. OMV is always looking for dedicated individuals who share our values; flexibility, dependability and quality patient care. When you choose OMV Medical as your employer of choice, you can be confident that you are working with an organization that values you as an individual and understands your dreams, aspirations and wants to help you make your career goals real. Come partner with us!
1099 option, Independent Contractor option or W-2 employee
- A doctorate degree as a Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Possess board certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Current, valid, unrestricted license in one of the Fifty states
- BLS (Healthcare Provider- American Red Cross of American Heart Association)
- Must have and maintain a valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certification.
- Be able to read, write and speak fluid English
- US Citizenship is required
- Possess not less than three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) years as a full-time psychiatrist; OR, graduation from a psychiatry residency program within the preceding twelve (12) months.
For more information, please contact
E.O.E. Equal Opportunity Employer