Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Locums Job | Greater San Diego Area
* 100% adult outpatient coverage for five days/forty hours a week.
* Hours: 8:30AM-5:30PM, Monday through Friday.
* No call.
* Average 15-22 patients per day in an 8-hour day; one to two initial evaluations daily and the remainder are medication follow ups.
* Twenty minutes for medication follow ups and 45 minutes to one hour for initial evaluations. You can choose to take longer than 20 minutes for an occasional patient who needs more time, but the expectation is that the majority of medication follow ups will be for 20 minutes.
* Electronic medical record system, so you must be computer literate.
* Takes approximately two weeks, possibly longer, for credentialing.
* Six month to one year minimum assignments preferred.
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
For more jobs, visit [Register to View]