Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical director needed for busy psychiatry unit at LewisGale Hospital – Alleghany in Low Moor, Virginia.
- Opportunity to participate in psychiatry GME program
- Can support J1 Visa
- Training, experience or interest in geriatrics is a plus
- ECT competency, or willingness to be trained, is required
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
About LewisGale Hospital – Alleghany and LewisGale Regional Health System
- Inpatient/outpatient clinic
- Medical Directorship available
- Monthly call includes ED and inpatient coverage
- 156-bed facility
- 15 psychiatric beds
- Received the Virginia Health Quality Center Gold Achievement Award for excellence in quality care measures
- Second largest private employer in Alleghany County
- LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment
of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently
ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
Low Moor, VA provides a unique small-town charm coupled with the natural beauty of the Alleghany Highlands. We welcome you to discover the rich history of the region and enjoy year-round outdoor recreational activities. Alleghany County has a low cost of living and a great school system, including a state governor's school. Low Moor is also in close proximity to The Homestead in Bath County, VA, a historic resort with hot springs, golfing, and skiing, as well as The Greenbrier in nearby White Sulphur Springs, WV.
To use our expertise, experience and medical staff background to staff QUALITY providers with an engaged and personable approach.Let us help YOUAt Source Advantage we understand that finding your first job out of residency or fellowship or even relocating from your current practice can be overwhelming. So, let us help find the perfect fit for a life long career in medicin...