Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical director needed for busy psychiatry unit
- Opportunity to participate in psychiatry GME program
- Can support J1 Visa
- Training, experience or interest in geriatrics is a plus
- ECT competency, or willingness to be trained, is required
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
This area in VA provides a unique small-town charm coupled with the natural beauty of the Alleghany Highlands. The area is rich in history with year-round outdoor recreational activities. This county enjoys a low cost of living and a great school system, including a state governor's school. It is also in close proximity to The Homestead in Bath County, VA, a historic resort with hot springs, golfing, and skiing, as well as The Greenbrier in nearby White Sulphur Springs, WV.
Gray, Tennessee, United States
Our Mission is to use our expertise, experience, and medical staff background to staff QUALITY providers with an engaged and personable approach.
At Source Advantage we understand that finding your first job out of residency or fellowship or even relocating from your current practice can be overwhelming. Let us help find the perfect fit for a life long career in medicine. ...