Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE Psychiatrist
• New 16 bed adult inpatient unit
• Choose your practice style: IP/OP medicine, Psych Hospitalist, IOP PH Program
• Participate in local Psychiatry residency program
• 2 physicians with the support of an advanced practice provider
• Covering only one facility
• Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
• New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
• Substantial CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
The New River Valley is home to several great communities, all with small town atmosphere and easy access to outdoor activities. The area offers water activities on the New River and Claytor Lake, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and Jefferson National Forest, and biking on the New River Trail and multiple Virginia Scenic By-Ways.
Immediate area offers a range of lifestyles including farmland, lake front living and peaceful pastoral scenery. Surrounding communities are home to large universities including Radford University and Virginia Tech. The towns each offer unique atmospheres and cultures. The communities offer world-class cultural opportunities including the Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech and ready access to Division I College sporting events.
Gray, Tennessee, United States
Our Mission is to use our expertise, experience, and medical staff background to staff QUALITY providers with an engaged and personable approach.
At Source Advantage we understand that finding your first job out of residency or fellowship or even relocating from your current practice can be overwhelming. Let us help find the perfect fit for a life long career in medicine. ...