- Call is 1:4
- Position available to start pending licensing and credentialing.
- Join a supportive and energetic multi-disciplinary team that employs creativity and compassion in their work with patients, families and caregivers.
- Full-service Medical Center
- Provide expert medical care using advanced, cutting-edge technology to diagnose and treat patients with acute and chronic health conditions.
- Dedicated to providing superior individualized patient care.
- By utilizing the latest technology to promote faster healing, better health, higher quality of life, the hospital in turn boasts a high career satisfaction amongst providers.
- High dedication to patient focused care.
- Employed position with competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including CME, dues, malpractice with tail coverage and commencement bonus
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Medical Directorship option
- Participation in GME Program affiliated with Tufts University
- 24/7 full-service ER
- Open ICU with intensivists available
- Dedicated hospitalist program
- Behavioral health services for acute inpatient care for adults
About the Community:
Located near the cosmopolitan but charming seacoast, beaches, mountains/skiing, and lakes yet is only 1 hour from Boston and Portland, Maine. New Hampshire has no income or sales tax and is among the safest states in the nation. Located near a top-rated school district as well as colleges and universities.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214501 and email address to [Register to View] for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214501