Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Outpatient Psychiatrist (MD / DO)
Hiring an Outpatient Psychiatrist for a hospital providing inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment services in Westchester county, New York. The Outpatient Psychiatrist will evaluate and treat patients in the substance abuse outpatient program.
- Collaborate with the treatment team to ensure the highest standards of medical care.
- Full time
- 100% Outpatient
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- New York State Medical License
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary behavioral health team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
- Ability to identify and manage psychiatric and medical emergencies.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...