- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00a - 4:30p
- Adult outpatient psychiatrist working with our Shared Care team. This position will work in a team-based outpatient program (not traditional outpatient). Patients are evaluated and seen a limited amount of times for follow up, then transitioned back to their PCP. This position will require collaboration with Primary Care to coordinate the best care for the patient.
- Average patient volume: 10-12
- Coverage Dates (Specific, long term only): 6-12 months, tentative start date Mid-December
- Board Certification/True Board Eligibility
- Pennsylvania License
York is full of cultural and social attractions including the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, The historic York Fair, the National Street Rod Association, and the Olde York Street Fair.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, ourPhysician Mobilityinitiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.