- Psychiatric evaluations
- Management of patients in CPEP / ED
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric CPEP inpatient evaluations for adult patients to include mental status exam and formulated diagnosis
- Orders appropriate laboratory studies
- Prescribes medications
- Formulates a plan of care within the context of psychiatric guidelines or after consultation with the collaborative or attending psychiatrist
- Provides other psychiatric services to include individual and family therapy as appropriate in the CPEP in-patient setting
- Records and documents data necessary to maintain and coordinate psychiatric care
- Communicates patient s plan of care with appropriate disciplines
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (ABPN)
- Licensed to practice Medicine in the state of NY
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive salary.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Plan, Pharmacy Plan, Disability, Etc.
- Paid Vacation: 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days
- Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME) - $2000 annual allowance and 10 days
- 403-B Retirement Plan with a generous Employer Contribution after 1 year of employment.