- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage needed for weekends 7p Friday - 7a Monday and occasional weeknight coverage 7p-7a
- Remote call is available over telehealth platform but there may be some days the team will need onsite support
- Need: provider will be needed as soon as credentialed (2-week temporary privileges available)
- Daily Patient Volume: 14
- The average length of stay is 4-5 days
- Board Certification/True Board Eligibility
- Utah License
The mountains around Salt Lake City are a winter sports enthusiast's dream. Salt Lake City is within a half-hour drive of some of the most renowned ski resorts in the world. There are also at least fifteen national parks and monuments, within a day's drive of Salt Lake City
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.