Seeking a Psychiatry-Vice Chair of Training & Education for the Internationally respected medical center in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.
- This position is a key academic leader for the Psychiatry department
- The ideal candidate will have experience in teaching and mentoring Psychiatrists as well as academic expertise
- Academic appointment. We have more than 450 residents and fellows
- We are in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding
- Generous compensation
- Full benefits package including employer retirement plan contribution
About Boston, Massachusetts
Boston, Massachusetts is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States and the 24th-most populous city in the country. The city proper covers 48.4 square miles with a population of 675,647 in 2020, also making it the most populous city in New England.