Open Psychiatrist Position
We offer patient-first experiences and customized solutions to an array of behavioral and psychiatric conditions. This is an exciting and unique professional opportunity.
The Clinics Psychiatrist provides clinical leadership to ensure treatment is evidence-based and outcome driven. Each Psychiatrist has the opportunity to use master’s level clinical historians, psychological testing, neuropsychological screening tools, functional brain imaging, and emerging treatments such as TMS and neurofeedback. This Clinic offers mentoring on a variety of integrative methods that will expand your professional repertoire and our marketing and promotion efforts allow the multiple opportunities for writing and speaking engagements, if that appeals to you. Additionally, our clinics provide a healthy and aesthetically pleasing work environments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development, promotion and delivery of the approved Clinics Method to brain health.
- Evaluate and treat patients and families who come to the clinics using nutraceutical, pharmacological, neurophysiological and behavioral approaches that enhance the Clinics method to treating psychiatric and brain illnesses and enhancing overall brain health.
- Incorporate clinical history and SPECT scan findings during patient.
- Management of large patient case load: completing timely reports, maintaining charts, addressing patient concerns, and ensure the privacy and proper handling of patient information in accordance with State and Federal regulation.
- Expected to remain current with brain imaging, psychiatric, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical technologiesCommitment to using evidence based non-prescription interventions correlated with research findings by the Clinics, Inc.
- Treatment of patients with:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Traumatic brain injury
- Medical issues/hormone imbalances
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Memory and learning issues
- Cognitive impairment
- Autism spectrum disorders
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Board certification in Adult and/or Child and Adolescent Psychiatry preferred, but not required.
- Trained in addiction and substance abuse.
- Familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of medications (as well as other interventions).
- Understanding of and, ideally, experience using brain imaging in clinical practice.
- Experience working in a for profit setting- in which being efficient, developing referrals to practice, doing good clinical work and establishing positive therapeutic relationships.
- Experience dealing with medical issues including hormone imbalance and deficiencies as well as understanding the role they play in contributing to and/or complicating mental illness.
- Experience treating patients with interventions other than psychotropic medications including psychotherapy and evidence-based nutraceuticals.
- Time management, organization and computer skills and ability to work independently and within a team are critical.
- Empathy, emotional stability, ability to relate well to others, good communications skills and above all genuine care and regard for the patient are required.
- Willingness to learn to use brain imaging in clinical practice. We will train you on the applications of brain SPECT imaging in psychiatry and how to utilize this data in patient evaluations.
- Dedication to helping individuals, families and systems (such as schools, businesses, and treatment facilities) reach their full potential by creating and developing “brain healthy” strategies and practices.
- Interacts frequently with patients, clinic personnel and outside referral sources personnel by telephone, correspondence and personal contact.