Telepsychiatry Locum Psychiatrists - New Opportunity
- Minimum 15 hours per week availability.
- Board Certified and 4 years post-residency experience.
- Active license in one or more of the following states:
- PA, DC, DE, NY, NH, MA, VA
- Individually enrolled with Medicaid
- Clean background
- Looking or 6 month commitment to start.
- Types of cases include: bipolar, anxiety, depression, stress, PTSD and panic disorder.
- Child/Adolescent patients/cases only in VA
30 – 45 days to credential
For More Information please contact:
Staff Care arranges medical malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.