Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Yakima, WA (The Heart of Central Washington) - Psychiatry Opportunity ($30K Signing Bonus - NHSC Eligible)
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Psychiatrist?
Psychiatrists at Comprehensive are part of a multidisciplinary team that provides integrated behavioral health treatment to clients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Collaborating with therapists, case managers, nurses and other members the treatment team, Psychiatrists assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each client. Taking ownership of the pharmacological intervention portion of treatment, our Psychiatrists complete psychiatric evaluations, prescribe appropriate medications, and provide general medical counseling & referrals. Psychiatrists also have the opportunity to provide clinical direction and support to our medical provider team.
This position will primarily serve clients from various outpatient teams in our Yakima clinic; though the psychiatrist may be required to fill in, as needed, at our Yakima inpatient clinics during regular business hours. In addition, the psychiatrist will participate in weekend rounding and call coverage on a rotating basis. Depending on experience and comfort level, the psychiatrist may be asked to supervise physician assistants, provide consultations and support to mid-level providers, and provide leadership to other treatment teams.
Psychiatrist duties may include:
- Completing initial psychiatric evaluations and assessing mental health & physical health status at routine appointments
- Prescribing & monitoring psychotropic medications and educating clients & their support system about the medication’s purpose, appropriate dosage, and possible side effects
- Collaborating with each client to create an individualized treatment plan
- Educating staff, clients, and other community partners about individual mental health needs
- Following trauma-informed principles in all aspects of client care
- Assessing clients for safety and risk to self or others, and taking appropriate crisis intervention measures when indicated
- Participating in on-call and rounding rotations for our inpatient facilities
- Completing all documentation & charting in a timely, client-centered manner
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
- Completion of MD or DO degree with residency program in psychiatry
- Eligible for Physician & Surgeon License or Osteopathic Physician & Surgeon license in Washington State
- Federal DEA Certification
Training and Development
Innovative Program & Services
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
Generous Compensation & Benefits Package!
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Site eligibility for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...