- Practice located within a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA)
- Inpatient only, Outpatient only or a mix of both if desired
- Current - 34 bed Adult Inpatient Unit, 30 bed Geropsych Unit, 10 bed Child/Adolescent unit
- Future – major expansion resulting in 48 bed Adult IP, 24 bed C&A, 20 bed addiction, 10 bed high acuity, Psych Urgent Care, 30 bed Geropsych as part of the creation of a dedicated behavioral health hospital.
- Psychiatry Residency Program
- Call 1:6
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical Director Stipend
- Sign on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Generous PTO and Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement account with matching contribution after one year
QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running,
fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty
shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s
markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia,
and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]