- Practice located within a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA)
- Primarily adult with small amount of geriatric
- Inpatient only, Outpatient only or a mix of both if desired
- Currently - 34 bed Adult IP, 30 bed Geropsych, 10 bed Child/Adolescent Units Future – major expansion resulting in 48 bed Adult IP, 24 bed C&A, 20 bed addiction, 10 bed high acuity, Psych Urgent Care, 30 bed Geropsych as part of the creation of a dedicated behavioral health hospital
- Psychiatry Residency Program
- Call 1:6
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
- CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- 25 days PTO Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement account
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers. Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living.
The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]