MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Clinical Psychiatrist in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Clinical Psychiatrist is to provide psychiatric treatment to patients.
• Permanent position
• Monday through Friday workweek with flexible scheduling
• No call or weekends required
• 100% outpatient caseload
• Assess patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations
• Administer medications according to diagnosis
• Monitor medication side effects and other psychiatric symptoms
• Identify treatment-resistant cases and develop treatment plans accordingly
• Complete necessary clinical documentation
• Collaborate with Psychiatrists, Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, and Medical Assistants
• Use EMR for charting and updating treatment plans
• Providers may choose to pursue medication management, ECT, TMS, and other therapies, based on interest level
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health and malpractice coverage
• Excellent PTO allowance with 8 major holidays
• CME program
• Significant sign-on bonus
• Generous relocation assistance package
• 401K retirement savings plan with company match
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
• Doctorate of Medicine degree from an accredited medical school
• Completion of an approved psychiatry residency program
• Unrestricted California medical license
• DEA registration
• Knowledge of DSM criteria
• Familiarity with crisis assessment techniques and general psychiatric principles
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and contract
• We help schedule interviews and assist with licenses
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #12809