Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Perm Solutions USA has a new opportunity for a Psychiatrist in Iowa. This client is seeking a board certified or board eligible Psychiatrist interested in Inpatient and Outpatient duties.
- Market area 60,000 population
- 15 bed inpatient facility. 5 – 9 inpatient patients per shift (may vary due to patient and provider workload)
- Inpatient and Outpatient obligations
- Start the day with Inpatient rounds, then move to outpatient around noon until 5 pm
- Outpatient clinic integrated within the Family Medicine Clinic
- Call 1:4
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Loan assistance available upon signing
The Multidisciplinary Behavioral Health Team:
- A psychiatrist focused on providing treatment specific to your mental illness
- Nurses who specialized in understanding mental illness and the patients’ needs and treatment plan
- Triage Nurses who provide crisis assessment in the Emergency Department for patients experiencing acute mental health symptoms.
- Behavioral Health Techs who lead the activities and educational groups on the unit daily
- Social worker who assists with treatment planning, assist patients and families access community resources, and also leads group therapy with patients
- Substance use counselors available on weekdays to complete evaluations and placements when needed
- Occupational Therapists are specially trained to assist with coping skills for stressors in daily living
- Dietitians who assist with nutritional needs and provide an educational group on healthy eating
This client offers an excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package. Please contact us for further details.
Perm Solutions USA is an experienced group of Talent Acquisition Specialists. We specialize in placing Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, in all specialties, in Hospitals, Private Practices, Free Standing Clinics, Correctional Facilities and Mobile Units.