- Average in-patient census is 17
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- Average new patients per day: 3
- Average admissions per day: 3
- Average follow-ups per day: 14
- ER physicians do ER consults
- Psych will do hospital consults
- Psych will do H&P’s
- Salary based on MGMA median
- Generous Sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate. This is a claims made policy. If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- Position is open due to increased volume.
- Currently there are 2 full-time Psychs, 1 Part-time and 1 tele-Psych.
- Outpatient is located across street from hospital. Hospital also contains a 22-bed adult inpatient Psych unit.
- Clinic consists of on-site lab, on-site EKG, dedicated phone nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- Opportunity for Tele-Psych at out outlying clinics.
- Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- OMC Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals
- 40 days of Earned Time Off (ETO) annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D
Ozarks Medical CenterOzarks Medical Center is a 114-bed, not-for-profit health care system employing approximately 1,100 people and serving an 11-county area. The medical staff consists of more than 100 active and associate members with specialties in anesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, cancer treatment, child psychiatry, emergency medicine, family practice, general practice, general surgery, geriatrics, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncologic surgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pathology, pediatrics, podiatry, pulmonology, psychiatry, radiology and urology.
The OMC emergency department: provides 24-hour service, seven days a week. OMC manages several ambulance services in Missouri. Air Evac Lifeteam, a local helicopter ambulance service, is based at the medical center.
West Plains, MO, located in south central Missouri, is nestled within the “Heart of the Ozarks”, (near Springfield & Branson, MO). Whether you’re looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms – an A-Plus education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow – you’ll find it here, in West Plains.
West Plains is the county seat of Howell County and has a population of 12,000. This is a 7.7% increase since 2000. The largest city within a 100-mile radius, West Plains is the trade center for south-central Missouri. More than 125,00 people shop in the area and retail sales have averaged an 8 percent growth rate annually, pumping 225 million dollars into the local economy.
West Plains, Mo. has been selected as one of America’s 10 Best Small Towns in 2013 by [Register to View] a national website that ranks America’s most livable small and mid-sized cities based on quality of life. [Register to View] referenced West Plains’ ability to attract “nature lovers, entrepreneurs and families searching for an authentic small town” as one of the reasons for its selection. It also mentioned the city’s Ozarks Small Business Incubator and its Governor’s Award recognition, the city’s extensive park system, the historic downtown Courthouse Square, the West Plains Civic Center, the city’s antique stores, the annual Old Time Music/Ozark Heritage Festival, and its proximity to rivers, lakes and streams.
If you would like to do a mix of inpatient and outpatient we can also accommodate that.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]