Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full Time, Part Time, or PRN Psychiatrist to join our mental health team at State Correctional Institution (SCI) Albion. SCI Albion is conveniently located in Erie County, approximately 30 miles from Erie, PA and close to the Ohio border.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide comprehensive on-site psychiatric services to an adult male inmate/patient population at State Correctional Institution Albion; Medication Management & Initial Evaluations; Coordinate care closely with custody staff while maintaining a positive, collaborative relationship. Participate in a shared, regionalized on-call system.
Centurion's Pennsylvania team of Psychiatrists enjoy:
• Tremendous Career Satisfaction for both early career and experienced Psychiatrists;
• A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
• A regular work schedule and the absence of dealing with insurance companies.
FULL TIME BENEFITS SUMMARY: (30 -40 hours/week)
• Company Paid Malpractice Insurance, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Options
• Generous Paid Days Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal)
• CME Paid Days Off + CME Reimbursement + Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
• Voluntary Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
Psychiatrist (MD or DO) with active, unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license & DEA. BE/BC.
All qualified applicants are required to successfully complete a security clearance process as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.