Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Currently seeking an Adult Psychiatrist to join a thriving practice in Tallahassee, FL. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted Florida medical license and will see patients in a mostly outpatient setting from Mon-Fri with one weekend call required per month. New grads welcomed!
Benefits for the Psychiatrist
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
Requirements of the Psychiatrist
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certification or Board Eligible
Fort Lauderdale, United States
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...