Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (Vacation Lifestyle - Work/Life Balance) - Psychiatry Opportunity
Grand Strand Medical Center, Myrtle Beach, SC
Excellent opportunity in Myrtle Beach for a BE/BC Psychiatrist interested in inpatient, hospitalist -based model!
Imagine practicing in one of the highest ranked beaches in America. Myrtle Beach offers a thriving culinary, culture and art scene! You can live in a place where others come to vacation - live the "vacation lifestyle!" The real estate market here is affordable and offers an array of options with an attractive, low cost of living. Southern hospitality abounds with friendly, warm and welcoming locals. And don't forget about the weather!! Enjoy outside activities year round in the beautiful, warmth of the sunshine averaging about 215 sunny days a year!
* 7 on / 7 off Model - during your 7 days off, you're completely off and can travel or do whatever you like to do!
* Beautiful psychiatric unit just opened in 2018!
* IOP / PHP programs
Our Behavioral Health unit located at South Strand Medical Center is a 20 bed adult inpatient unit emphasizing on the importance of individualized care and specialized treatments including cognitive therapy and individualized psychotherapy. Our inpatient program allows behavioral health patients to undergo treatment in a safe, therapeutic environment with 24/7 access to psychiatric and medical professionals.
This position is employed through HCA Physician Services Group and offers:
* Excellent base pay with quality incentive bonus and bonus potentials based on wRVUs <<<
* Commencement bonus <<<
* Relocation & CME allowance
* Student-loan assistance if needed
* Occurrence-based malpractice
* Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
* HCA Healthcare's 401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...