Great Psychiatrist opportunity to join a successful growing group in CA. We are looking for a psychiatrist that is comfortable in an outpatient setting. The work schedule is Monday through Friday. The Psychiatrist will provide continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the promotion of optimal mental health, prevention and treatment of psychiatric disorders, and health [Register to View] adults and adolescents, in a privately-owned commercial clinic. This includes the assessment, diagnosis, and management of mental health problems and psychiatric disorders as well as the prescription and management of medication.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist
· Work to provide comprehensive mental health services to patients
· Through patient evaluation, determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention.
· Adhere to standards via identified text and/or via office practice standard protocols.
· Maintain a customer-oriented approach to meeting patient needs in an expedient manner involving the family in the plan of care as appropriate.
· Maintain confidentiality and patient privacy.
· Document care provided; meeting standards for chart reviews.
· Seek consultations as appropriate, act as a consultant as requested.
· Takes an active role to contribute to the improvement of office functioning.
· Maintains an effective panel size and is responsible for at least 16 patient visits per day
Requirements of the Psychiatrist:
· Experience in a psychiatric setting
· CA License preferred
Competitive Salary and bonus opportunities