This employed position offers a competitive salary plus bonus/productivity. You will also receive an employee stock purchase plan, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Salary is based on training, credentials, scope of work, and past experiences
- Offering a full comprehensive benefits package
- Productivity bonus and loan repayment available
- BE/BC in general psychiatry
- Inpatient, outpatient, or combination of both
- Average daily caseload of 15 to 16 adult patients
- Evening/overnight call is split among the team
- Be a member of the Medical Executive Committee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail