Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Pima County Jail.
We are currently seeking a full-time (32 hours) Psychiatrist to join our team at Pima County Jail located in Tucson, Arizona.
The Psychiatrist provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients, works under the supervision of the Psychiatric Medical Director, and provides clinical leadership for a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to patients with psychiatric disorders or other mental health issues.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and under-served population