This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a negotiable sign-on bonus. You will be offered life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a 401k and deferred compensation plan, relocation assistance, and an employee stock purchase plan.
This position is located near the great city of Memphis. This city is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Inpatient setting to start
- Eventually help develop an outpatient unit
- 7 on and 7 off schedule, or Monday through Friday
- Average 5 to 10 patients per day
- Primarily an adult patient population
- Full support staff
- Must be board certified within 5 years of completing education
- Will consider 2020 residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail