Title: Baltimore, MD: General staff psych to join 4 psychs, 1 Child NP and 1 Adol NP. Teaching Hospital. Shared Call. Employed. $ Very competitive financ package
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: General staff psychiatrist is needed to work at well-regarded teaching hospital. Their Psychiatry Department has four psychiatrists, one Child and one Adolescent Nurse Practitioners. Shared Call. Employed. $ Very competitive package, which includes wRVU production bonus, complete fringe benefits, etc.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a staff psychiatrist is needed to join a large teaching hospital.
- This stellar and well-respected Department of Psychiatry is currently staffed with four Psychiatrists, one Child and one Adolescent Nurse Practitioner.
- This well regarded teaching hospital is owned by a Regional Health Care System.
- This excellent psychiatry opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice, patient base and service area.
- The psychiatrists patient volume is 14-plus patients per day.
- Call is shared.
- The new Psychiatrist will provide psychiatric evaluation and treatment services to patients in the specified Psychiatric service area (inpatient, outpatient, partial, etc) and/or psychiatric consultation to patients in other departments.
- Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: pediatric (30 days through 12 years), adolescent (13 through 18 years), adult (19 through 64 years), and geriatric (65 years and above).
- Patients under the age of 14 are not required to be seen by physicians not trained as a child psychiatrist if the physician does not feel comfortable in the ability to work with this niche population.
- Availability: Psychiatrists who are already in practice as well as Psychiatry residents are all welcome to apply and both will strongly be considered.
- All the psychiatrists in their Department of Psychiatry are all employed by this well-regarded teaching hospital. As stated above, this hospital is owned by a regional health care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the psychiatrist’s experience.
- There is also a productivity incentive based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is also very competitive!
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population of 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a staff psychiatrist!