Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin – City of 2 million Located on Lake Michigan 90 miles from Chicago
Location Details: Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city. Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and sailing on Lake Michigan; hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along the lakefront. The area features the best public and private schools in the state and offers families a low cost of living. Dan SchouPresident – Source MedicalE-mail: [Register to View]
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Fax: 1-[Register to View]
Reference Number: 35868
- Permanent, full-time position
- Hospital employed
- Outpatient practice and hospital consultation liaison psychiatry
- One week of call per month via telephonic call (5 weekdays and 1 weekend) – triage staff and IM coverage after 8PM
- NP backup available
- High volume of internal referrals
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.