CALIFORNIA Lake Living - Psychiatry Outpatient
A physician-led health system in north central California is seeking a Psychiatrist to join an established outpatient practice in a lake community in operation for 40+ years. Due to a huge community demand, a full time physician is needed to see all ages. You will be able to be busy, but not overwhelmed, from day one. Come join an organization where your leadership is almost all Physicians. You will have a voice here. Not to mention, be well-compensated for what you bring to the table.
The ideal candidate is a BC/BE Psychiatry - practicing physicians, new grads, & visa candidates are welcome to apply.
- Truly negotiable salary range: $270k - $365k DOE
- Production bonuses up to $32,500 on top of salary
- $5,000/year just for being board certified
- 5+ weeks paid days off year one and goes up with tenure
- Multiple retirement plans
- Multiple loan repayment options
The incoming physician will enjoy a spacious practice of 20+ exams rooms, a dedicated & experienced team of physicians & APP's, all ideally located in a community north of Sacramento. Enjoy historic architecture from the 1800's, vineyards, orange, tangerine & olive plantations & active diamond & gold mines.