Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
World Famous Kenai Peninsula | Hospital-Employed | Outpatient-Only | $320,431 Base Salary
• Employed position with the most scenic hospital in the world
4 day work week. NO call.
• Outpatient position—defined patient base valuing quality of life
• New, state-of-the-art, 70,000 sq ft medical office building with all specialties
• $320,431 base salary, $50,000 sign-on bonus, full benefits, and paid relocation
• Established support staff seeing 12 patients per day
• Halibut fishing capital of the world
• Airport minutes to the hospital with daily connections to Anchorage
• World-famous hiking and wildlife photography just minutes from the hospital/clinic
• Breathtaking mountains surrounding quaint, family-oriented community
• Top 5 Most Scenic Drive in the World from Anchorage
• Whale watching, boat taxi’s, cruise ship dock, and world-class fishing
For more details, contact Cassidy Armstrong at [Register to View]
or [Register to View]
, via email at [Register to View]
ARTHUR|MARSHALL is the nation's premier provider of physician search solutions and strategies. The firm represents physician practice opportunities in most all specialties of medicine and has clients across the U.S.