Psychiatry opening in Findlay, OH
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Pychiatrist to join hospital for Inpatient/Outpatient opening.
- Hospital Employment, Cerner EMR
- 150 bed hospital, 16 ICU and 18 CCU beds, 9-bed psychiatric inpatient unit
- Hospitalist group admits, Open ICU
- 80% Outpatient/20% Inpatient, Call 1:4
- Competitive Salary with Productivity and Quality Bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- CME allowance, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment
- Malpractice insurance, Medical and life insurance
- 403 (b) Tax Deferred Annuity with 4% Employer match
Nestled in the Blanchard River Valley, Findlay/Hancock County is an ideal geographical location. I-75, US, state highway, local airport in close proximity for major metro airports, Lake Erie and the Findlay/Hancock County roads system provides the transportation and infrastructure needed to ensure business growth and personal accommodation.