Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Idaho Falls, ID / Eastern Idaho / Metro Population of 150K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Psychiatrist
- Caseload averages 12-14 in-patients, on-call one night per week and 1 in 4 weekend rotation.
- Must be comfortable seeing/treating ages 18 and under.
- Huge opportunity to help develop and build out-patient services.
- Financial information: competitive salary/income guarantee, productivity bonuses, sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, potential student loan repayment, potential training stipend, and much more!
: Idaho Falls is the largest city in the Eastern Idaho region and is the third-largest metropolitan area in the state behind the Boise City-Nampa and Coeur d'Alene metropolitan areas. Idaho Falls, located along the Snake River at the Rocky Mountains' western edge, is an affordable city with its own symphony, opera, museums, zoos, and minor league baseball team. The economy depends on agriculture and is home to the Idaho National Laboratory.
For more information, please contact Jill Harris at [Register to View]
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.