Start Your New Career in One of the Top Maximum-Security Prisons in the U.S.
Please Consider This New Psychiatry Opportunity in New Jersey.
CVConnection is Looking for a Psychiatrist That Provides :
- Direct Clinical Care to State Prisoners
- Functions Collaboratively with Multidisciplinary Teams
- Maintains Effective Communication with Staff and Administration
- Provides Assessments
- Direct Clinical Care and Treatment to Inmates
- Conducts Comprehensive Psychiatrist Assessments Demonstrating a Review of the :
- Electronic Record
- Psychotropic Medications
- History of Mental Illness (Prior Psychiatric Hospitalization, Suicidal, Unusual or Bizarre Behavior)
- Orders, Initiates, and Interprets Laboratory Tests According to Required Time Frames or as Medically Necessary.
- Job Requirements : MD/DO Degree; Board Certified or Board Eligible
This Opportunity Consists Of :
- Inpatient Work
- Crisis Center
- Segregated Housing
- Regular Outpatient
- 8 to 10 Patients a Day
- 5 Days a Week
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay + Bonuses
- Full Benefits
CVConnection is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status. All inquiries are considered confidential.