This job is archived
- Obtain patient histories and develops patient care charts, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Participate in program planning, development, im ple men ta tion and evaluation relating to specific job, clinic, and program functions.
- Collaborate with oth er health-care pro vid ers with in the clin ic team and com mu ni ty agen cies to pro vide com pre hen sive client care.
- Main tain stan dards of care as de scribed in Prin ci ples of Prac tice, pro to cols, and Scope of Prac tice as approved by the State of New York Board of Psychiatry.
- May participate in planning programs and in developing specific health policies and procedures.
- Partner with the patient s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Participate in mobile /home-based patient support.
- Certified American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- New York State Medical Licensed
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferred