Our client needs a BC Psychiatrist that iives in California to help them in their Adult Inpatient unit
· BC PSY
· Adult IP
· 7/29 – 8/9 *Additional dates TBD*
· M-F – No Call
· EMR – Meditec
· Client has a behavioral health response team that will be doing proactive rounding. The physician will be providing feedback on appropriateness of care plans. More of a consultative role than actual supervision.
· Must be familiar with involuntary commitments; seclusion therapy; restraint application
· Locums is sole PSY but Providence telepsych available 24/7
· Support Staff – Medical teams plus connection with Psych Liaison’s (MFT, LCSW) clinicians who are housed in ED but support both hospitals.
· Types of Cases: Anxiety; Affective disorders; Add/ADHD; Personality disorders; Developmental disorders; Psychotic disorders
· TT MSO – can credential quicker than 30 days if get everything needed asap and candidates who do not require extensive reference checking
· *Prefers PSY at least a few years out from training and preferably with some hospital-based consultation experience.