Hospital located outside of Seattle
· The schedule is 7 days on, 7 days off for the inpatient unit. 12 hour day shifts and will take call every other night. The inpatient unit is 25 beds split between 2 providers. Call is every other day when working. We also have a partial hospitalization program (PHP) and consult service that is 8A-5P Monday-Friday, weekends off and no call. Each provider rotates through each service throughout the year.
· Starts 9/1 – Recruiting
· PSY needed for Adults – 75% IP / 25% OP
· Acute PSY Unit
· 13 Patient Caseload
· 2 PSYs & 2 Mid-levels on staff
· Support staff: Full RN staff trained in BH; BH Techs; LPNs; 2-3 LSCWs (1 assigned to each team) Will have help w/coordinating w/OP providers; gathering collateral, f/u appts and placement at discharge
· 1 – 2 Admits
· EMR – EPIC (find out what EMR provider has used to put in presentation)
· Candidates must be comfortable with complex medical cases
On presentation, please indicate if provider is experienced with Epic, and if not please list which EMR they do have experience with. Candidates must be comfortable with complex medical cases.
WA license preferred, but will consider strong candidates who need license