- Opportunities for teaching and research available
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible schedule and 52 total days of PTO annually
- No call required
- Opportunity to serve an extensive addiction patient population
- International candidates are encouraged to apply
Located in a beautiful suburb of Boston, our practice is part of a diverse community in which your neighbors become like family and help you feel right at home as soon as you arrive. You’ll enjoy breathtaking views in our waterfront region as well as an array of events and activities for families and individuals alike.
- We offer a tremendous quality of life, whether you’re seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement
- Experience four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including biking, hiking, sailing, kayaking, skating, and sledding
- Opportunity to live in Boston or to simply enjoy convenient access to the city and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, historical attractions, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Massachusetts #1 in Best States for Education, and Medscape ranks it #9 in Best Places to Practice
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md