Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatrist needed in Menasha, WI.
Menasha, WI / Population of 170,000 / 40 minutes to Green Bay, WI
Community: In Menasha, there is bustling downtown that is with restaurants and numerous unique shops which provide an array of things to explore. On Thursdays between June and October, head down to Main Street in front of the Marina to check out the Menasha Farm Fresh Market from 2-6. If you’re looking for something outdoors, check out our water fronts on Lake Winnebago, Little Lake Butte des Morts, and the Fox River for many water recreation opportunities. Also check out the Menasha Pool for tons of family friendly fun. The trails, parks, and Heckrodt Wetland Reserve offer even more opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. No matter what you're looking for, you are bound to find it here in Menasha. For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join a collaborative team of behavioral health professionals.
- Consultation Liaison whose primary function will be to perform consults in hospitals and eConsults.
- Adults only.
- Current team: adult psychiatrists, four adult psychiatric hospitalists, two nurse practitioners, and 50 Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselors.
- Be supported by psychology and neuropsychology services.
- Services Performed by team: psychiatry, therapy, psychotherapy, psychology, neuropsychology, recovery services, mental health day treatment, and outpatient mental health.
- Financial Information: Base pay + incentive bonus, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, vacation, CME, health/dental/vision/life insurance, short & long term disability, professional liability insurance, 403b, 457b, and much more.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.