Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatrist needed in Potsdam, NY.
Potsdam, NY / 1 hour SE of Ottawa, Canada / County population of 110k.
Community: Potsdam is small, rural, college community. The primary sources of income are higher education and dairy farming, giving the area a stable economy and attractive appearance. Located between the St. Lawrence River and the foothills of the Adirondacks, the area offers something for every outdoor enthusiast from downhill and cross-country skiing, to hiking and mountain biking, to kayaking, camping, and swimming. Montreal and Ottawa are within easy driving distance. For more information, please contact Dan Morton at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1902-31752
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist an employed position.
- Outpatient only.
- Serve as a Medical Director of outpatient substance abuse clinic.
- Experience with the prescription of Suboxone and Vivitrol for opioid and/or alcohol dependency.
- Financial Information: Base Salary + productivity incentives, relocation assistance, signing bonus, medical liability insurance, professional dues, CME, PTO, and much more.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.