Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist (Part-Time)
Hiring a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for an established and expanding Healthcare center serving the evolving needs of a community in New York's Hudson Valley. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is an essential member of the treatment team.
- Provide psychopharmacological and psychiatric evaluation, treatment and consultation for behavioral health and substance use clients
- Provide consult on an urgent basis
- Administer injectables and health monitoring
- Provide coverage for other psychiatric practitioners
- On-Call responsibilities including calls from crisis line clinician
- Carry full caseload and may see patients in multiple sites
- Develop and maintain administrative systems to support the clinical work of the psychiatry department
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Child and adolescent experience
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...