This job is archived
- Perform thorough patient clinical histories and develops patient care charts, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Continues standards of care as described in Principles of Practice, protocols, and Scope of Practice as approved by the State of New York Board of Medicine.
- Assess and admit patients along with coverage of the inpatient psychiatric units for intermediate length of stays
- Treat patients using psychological therapies.
- Prescribe treatments or therapies.
- Prescribe medications
- Certified American Board of Psychiatry
- ABPN certified/eligible
- Fellowship trained in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York State Medical License
- Must have a Medicaid number and DEA number
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Plan, Pharmacy Plan, Disability, Etc.
- Paid Vacation: 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days
- Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- 403-B Retirement Plan with a generous Employer Contribution after 1 year of employment.