Title: Psychiatrist, Adolescent, Outpatient
Location: Queens, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Psychiatrist, Adolescent, Outpatient for a large NYC-based academic health system. The organization is seeking a Psychiatrist, Adolescent, Outpatient who is board certified or board eligible to join its Adolescent Partial Hospital Program. The Psychiatrist, Adolescent, Outpatient, will perform thorough patient clinical histories and develops patient care charts, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Perform thorough patient clinical histories and develops patient care charts, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Continues standards of care as described in Principles of Practice, protocols, and Scope of Practice as approved by the State of New York Board of Medicine.
- Assess and admit patients along with coverage of the inpatient psychiatric units for intermediate length of stays
- Treat patients using psychological therapies.
- Prescribe treatments or therapies.
- Prescribe medications
- Certified American Board of Psychiatry
- ABPN certified/eligible
- Fellowship trained in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York State Medical License
- Must have a Medicaid number and DEA number
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Plan, Pharmacy Plan, Disability, Etc.
- Paid Vacation: 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days
- Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- 403-B Retirement Plan with a generous Employer Contribution after 1 year of employment.