Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pascagoula, MS / Southeastern MS (Biloxi, MS Metro) / Metro Population of about 380K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Psychiatrist join a premier practice that consists of two physicians, two mid-levels, and multiple LCSW's.
- Outpatient setting with well-established patient base.
- Call: 1:4 weekday evening and 1:5 weekend rotation.
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday.
- Compensation: Competitive incentive package with a guaranteed base plus performance and production bonuses (Up to $300k+), Relocation assistance or sign-on bonus, Student loan assistance, Annual CME allowance, Annual pledge towards licensure and fees, Malpractice Coverage (including tail coverage), Paid Time Off up to 6 weeks a year (including CME), Benefit Package per Human Resources Employment Policy including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance etc.
: Biloxi, MS is located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. The city boasts excellent public and private education systems which consistently have exceeded the national standards. It’s 26 miles of white sand beaches, numerous waterfront activities including championship gulf fishing, dockside gaming, with over 30 challenging golf courses, and a myriad of cultural activities and eclectic collection of museums has allowed Biloxi to become known as “The Playground of the South”. Biloxi is easily accessible to Mobile, Alabama and world famous New Orleans. The area consists of nine individual cities and possesses all the advantages of a metropolitan area while separate municipalities retain the charm of small southern towns with gentle gulf breezes, and a more leisurely paced lifestyle. The absence of HMOs coupled with a reasonable cost of living and leisurely lifestyle makes Mississippi a very attractive place to live and practice medicine.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.