Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Inpatient Psychiatry opening in Providence, RI
Full time, permanent position
A university-affiliated teaching hospital in Providence, R.I. is seeking a full-time inpatient
Geriatric psychiatrist to join a collegial team of healthcare professionals.
24 psychiatry beds (12 geriatric and 12 dual diagnosis)
15 addiction medicine beds.
You will enjoy working with a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, social
workers and mental health workers. The psychiatrist will provide quality healthcare services in
an inpatient setting.
- Monday through Friday work schedule during regular business hours with shared rotation
- call coverage
- Daily clinical care of patient and administrative activities
- Admission evaluations
- Treatment planning and treatment team leadership
- Shared consultation liaison
- Shared weekend and telephonic call with ability to thrive in a fast pace multidisciplinary environment
- Medical degree (MD or DO)
- Residency training in adult psychiatry
- Experience in Geriatric Psychiatry
- Certification licensed in Suboxone-assisted treatment
- Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry (or eligible)
- Rhode Island licensed (or eligible)
- Federal DEA/Rhode Island controlled substance licensed (or eligible)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States