**Psychiatry opening in Nebraska**
* Located in ***Columbus, NE*** - just 80 miles from Omaha, NE!
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Financially sound hospital system with tenured staff
* Outpatient only
* Telepsychiatry for Inpatient and ED departments
* Medication Management/Therapy full outpatient practice
* Recruiting for 2nd Psychiatrist 1st physician started in community August 2019
* Schedule: Monday Friday, 8am 5pm (future plan for extended hours to 7:00 pm one day per week)
* Call: One week on, one week off split with other Psychiatrist per the below guidelines
* Weekdays: for any emergent after-hours calls regarding established patients, between the hours of 5pm 9pm and then starting again at 6am
* Weekends: for any emergent calls regarding established patients between the hours of 6am - 9pm
* Worksite location: Clinic in Medical Office Building attached to the hospital
* Typically see 12-14 patients per day
* Age Range seen: 5 years of age and up
* EMR Used: Paragon Ambulatory Allscripts product
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
* Sign-on Bonus & relocation Assistance
Behavioral health team includes a Psychiatrist that is board certified in adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry, and two highly experienced therapists with their MSW and LIMHP credentials. The team is trained to work with a variety of issues, including but not limited to: depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, stress management, bipolar, attention deficit hyperactive disorder, domestic abuse, behavioral problems, and drug- and/or alcohol-related problems. They offer a variety of services including individual, couples, or family therapy as well as psychiatry medication management.
Columbus sits at the confluence of the Loup and Platte Rivers, which provide a bounty of wildlife viewing, kayaking, hunting, fishing and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Columbus is a community of 22,000 and is one of the states most progressive and dynamic communities. Columbus offers a fair tax structure, outstanding public and private schools and four seasons of recreation offering a multitude of activities to appease nearly every interest. We are blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Only 80 miles away from Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska, the benefits of big entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten Conference University (University of Nebraska- Lincoln), is just a short distance away.