This job is archived
- The newly recruited physician will join five colleagues and a team of social workers.
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic, inpatient service and consults. Two ½-days/week are protected for administration time and inpatient discussion/grand rounds.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia workweek is Sunday-Thursday, 7 am-4 pm. Call is shared equally and overtime is paid at time and a half.
- 20-bed inpatient psychiatric unit handles 280-300 admissions / year.
- The newly recruited Psychiatrist will be employed by JHAH and receive a highly competitive base salary.
- At this time, Saudi Arabia does not levy personal income taxes; therefore, your JHAH income is not taxed by Saudi Arabia. Depending on the taxation laws in your country of origin and provided you meet statutory requirements, income earned from employment in Saudi Arabia may be excluded from home country taxation. However, if you are obligated to pay income tax in your home country, JHAH will reimburse that obligation.
- Our generous benefits package includes, but is not limited to, housing allowance, monthly transportation allowance, travel allowance, and relocation and temporary housing allowance.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Health Commission Bi-Law requirements for “Consultant” status: Board Certification for minimum of three years by start date.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Arabic.
[Register to View]
Please reference job position 162353 when responding.