This job is archived
Daytime CPEP position
- Live 40 minutes from New York City
- The Hampton’s are a 40-minute drive away
- Minutes from several white sand beaches
- 1.5 million people live in the county
- It’s easier to tell you what the community doesn’t have!
- Private and public school as well as Universities
- Diverse restaurants, shopping malls
- The area is home to one of the largest shopping malls in the country.
- Waterfront homes and gated communities
- Billy Joel, Mariah Carey, Theodore Roosevelt and Walt Whitman have called the community home.
- Live music and theaters
- Vacation where you live!
- Famous Whale Watching Tours
- Major league sporting events
- Public transportation options
- Trains, RideSharing
- Two International Airports with direct flights to destinations all around the world
- Emergency Psychiatric Program
- Open 24/7
- Teach and Supervise Residents and Medical Students
- This is a permanent position at an award winning and nationally recognized academic center.
- Join an academic center that is focused on training the next generation and advancing healthcare
- The center has 57 ACGME accredited residencies and fellowships in a broad range of specialties
- 500+ medical students and 750+ residents and fellows are trained here annually
- Two separate pension plans!
- Your employer will contribute about $45,000 to $50,000 a year and you do not have to put in a penny unless you want to contribute more.
- New State Benefit allows you to contribute thousands more per year.
- Outstanding Benefits
- Medical benefits are through the state and your family will never have to worry.
- You will be a part of a strong union and that is where your dental and vision benefits will come from.
- Paid Time Off
- 3 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 12 sick days year one, 4 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 12 sick days year two.
- Malpractice and tail are 100% covered.
- CME time
- You will be encouraged to attend a couple of conferences a year and that time will not be taken out of your PTO.
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- wRVU earning potential
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation reimbursed