We have an immediate need for a Board Certified Psychiatrist. If you want to join a mission-driven team at a great company, contact us. Our recent growth has opened up several positions throughout our ever expanding office locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess and treat mental illnesses through a combination of psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, hospitalization, and medication.
- Regular discussions with patients about their problems; help them find solutions through changes in their behavioral patterns, the exploration of their past experiences, or group and family therapy sessions.
- Collaborate and supervision with mid-level providers.
- Provide emergency treatment orders as needed.
- Administer medications to correct chemical imbalances that cause emotional problems.
- Uses Athena, the computerized medical record system, for progress notes, orders, and medical record review and completion of such records in a complete and timely manner.
- Delivers person and family-centered care.
- Demonstrates understanding of developmental/age-specific issues in the treatment of patients.
- Interacts effectively with patients, supervisors, coworkers and external agency employees.
- Performs work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complies with policies and procedures regarding workers' compensation, risk management, and security.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Licensed in the State of Florida as an M.D.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Psychiatrist
- Competitive compensation; salary plus productivity bonus.
- Medical, vision, dental, STD, LTD.
- PTO, CME allowance, Allocated CME days
- Minimal clerical duties; we are fully electronic.
- Traditional outpatient office: no mandatory nights or weekends.
- Staff events and appreciation days.
- Excellent earing potential
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in Spanish is preferred, but not required.